Winter has arrived for many of us which means colder weather and long days spent inside with your kids. It can be hard to come up with ways to keep your kids entertained so I have compiled 12 activities that I think you would enjoy doing with your kids. Make it fun for your kids by printing this free printable and challenge your kids to complete as many activities from the list as possible.
Click here to download your own activity list:
- Make gourmet hot cocoa with all the toppings!
- Build a pillow fort.
- Cut out paper snowflakes.
- Send someone you love a card in the mail.
- Visit the library.
- Volunteer at a local pet shelter.
- Make breakfast for dinner.
- Bake cookies or your favorite sweet treat.
- Play a board game!
- Make snow ice cream or snow cones.
- Enjoy a movie marathon with a popcorn bar!
- Donate old toys and books.