Teaching kids how to practice gratitude isn't always easy. But, using leftover Halloween candy definitely makes it fun! Grab those M&Ms from your candy bucket (or a new pack from the store!) and use this printable to get your kids thinking about what they are grateful for!
Here's how to play:
- Have your child choose an M&M from the package.
- Look at the chart to see which prompt matches the color of the M&M your child chose.
- Share your answer with your child. What are you grateful for?
- Help your child write their answer on the line with the matching color.
- Play a few times and see how their answers vary each time!