HTML sitemap for articles
- Why Your 5-Year-Old Doesn't Like To Sit Still For Playtime
- St. Patrick's Day Sensory Bin and Letter Hunt
- Lil Readers Book Club Review: Big Bad Box
- Why Finding The Right Activities Is So Important For Your 5-Year-Old
- Cookie Sandwich Recipe
- How to Make Fun, Easy Valentine Boxes for School
- Valentine's Day Printables
- Bug Lovin' Printable Valentines
- Easy Valentine's Day Gift for Teachers
- Lil Readers Book Club Review: Lovey Box
- 8 Easy Activities To Teach Your 5-Year-Old
- 6 Mess-Free Activities For 5-Year-Olds
- How To Make Cloud Dough
- Favorite Snow Globe Stories with Easy Craft Tutorial
- Zigazoo and Subscription Box Kids are partnering to bring you kid-safe video challenges!
- Let's Play a Game: Mitten Match
- 12 Kid Friendly Winter Activities
- New Years Eve Recipes for Kids : Pop Rock Popcorn and Italian Sodas
- Subscription Box Kids is the new home for The Preschool Box and Lil Readers Book Club!
- Four Favorite Resources for Teaching Preschool That Would Make Great Gifts
- The Sweet Smell of Christmas
- Kid's Christmas Movie Favorites with Printable Watch List
- 3 Last Minute Ideas for the Kid's Thanksgiving Table
- Thanksgiving Snack Mix + Gift Tag Printable
- Creating Classic Spin Art
- Seek + Find Printables: Halloween or Fall
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough Recipe
- 19 Kid Friendly Fall Activities
- Gourmet Caramel Apples
- Create Your Own Sensory Play Bin
- A Father's Day DIY Gift + Free Printable
- Easy Summertime Smoothie Popsicle Recipe
- Partner with Us to Help Fight the Covid-19 Crisis in India
- Think Outside The Box!
- New Year Time to Learn!
- Teacher Gift Ideas for the Holidays
- Christmas Bucket List
- Surviving Parenting During the Pandemic
- Kid Friendly Volunteer Opportunities for the Holidays
- Speech Delay and Early Intervention
- The Preschool Box has a New Look
- Speech Delay and Ear Tubes
- Board Games that Teach Fundamental Preschool Skills
- 3 Fun Math Preschool Activities
- Lunchbox Surprise
- Kindergarten Blues
- Five Summer Preschool Activities
- 3 Preschool Activities to do Outside
- The “F” word Dilemma
- Live Grow Play Austin Review
- The “Smart” Kid Myth
- The Preschool Box Press Release
- Kindergarten Readiness
- My Three Year Old Plays Videogames and I think I’m ok with it
- The Broken Toe Catastrophe
How Subscription Box Kids Works
Subscribe to Subscription Box Kids
Each box comes with easy to use, hands-on activities that focus on teaching a different skill. Accelerate your child’s learning with fun!
We ship your box
Each month your child will learn skills to put them way ahead of the curve. The Preschool Box is shipped on the 6th, Lil Readers Book Club on the 20th of the month.
Pause or cancel anytime.
Bask in being the best parent ever!
Our boxes create lifelong readers, inspire kids to be curious, have fun, and love learning. Give them the best possible start in life, with us here to help!